Forums

Topic Sugar Alternatives For a Healthier Lifestyle - Healthy Alternatives to Sugar

• Tue 9th Jan 2018 - 9:06am

Victoria: Pain. We'd go to dentist and they would find decay WM Nutrition Review and they would put fillings and they would find more. Every six months, many, many fillings.. And our gums started to get purple and bleeding and our nails started to get brittle and our hair started to fall. And I started to gain weight again; was very disturbing for me because I was a public speaker for raw food.

And I started to feel sleepy and not energized, couldn't think clearly. And nobody knew what was going on. I talked to many raw fooders who'd been on raw food for many, many years, thirty years, forty years and everybody would say different things. I couldn't figure out one thing that was going wrong.

So I decided to make my own research and first I wanted to find an animal that was closest to human and it shouldn't be a rat, it shouldn't be a pig, it should be somebody whose genes are very, very close to humans.

http://genuinehealthreviews.com/wm-nutrition-reviews/

Please register or login to post forum replies