Forums

TopicHorse Players - Check Out This Free Horse Racing Handicapping System

• Sat 6th Jan 2018 - 6:09am

Let's be clear on what a good bet is before we talk about the  The Daily Lay Review magic formula for determining that bet. A good wager is one that will show a positive return over the course of a season or a meet. That means that is you make the same bet under the same circumstances at the same track, it will pay you back all the money that you bet plus a profit.

I realize how difficult it is to find such bets, so please don't think I'm being glib. Making money wagering on horse races is one of the toughest things most of us will ever tackle. It requires certain skills, such as good math skills and the ability to keep accurate notes, whether by using a good computer program of just keeping hard copies that you jot down. Fortunately, a lot of the record keeping is now done by the major suppliers of past performances.

You may have been confused by that line about note keeping. Notes? You may ask. Yes, notes. How else will you know whether a bet is profitable unless you can check its recent track record. If I bet the horse with the fastest pace figures in its last two races at Aqueduct for 6 furlong races over the inner track, will those horses show a positive return on straight win bets if they go off at 3-1 or higher?

http://www.binaryforexacademy.org/the-daily-lay-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies